stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, March 09, 2001

Ok, so I finally have my page uploaded, and it currently resides at two different URL's. Each of them has a problem, however. The first uses ftp, and while I managed to get it up there by going through a dial-up instead of my schools network, it wont let me update it. I'm going to give it another go tonight, because I've updated the pages since then, and it is looking a lot better. The second is all perfect, even gives me access to a message board, a guest book, and mail form, but despite the fact that I've uploaded every damn picture into every possible directory, it won't display the pictures. I've email the host about this, but no word yet. If I can remedy this, I will be much happier than I am now. The other thing I like about this second option is that I can upload everything over my schools network, so it transfers almost instantaneously, and makes it very convenient (and also more likely that I will update on a regular basis, since I can update pages individually, or several at once.)
I'm really enjoying this journal program, thanks to www.blogger.com. Very convenient!

Stacy

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 3:03 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter