stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, February 01, 2002

once again it's time for the friday five...

1. Have you ever had braces? Any other teeth trauma? I had to have a wisdom tooth removed a few years ago, and they didn't pub me under, just used a local anesthetic... well, first they had to dig around with the needle to find the nerve, and then the dentist went off and by the time he came back the shot had worn off, so he had to give me another one. Then, midway through the removal of my tooth, he leans over to one of the interns and says "it doesn't look like that in the text books, now, does it?" I'm dead fecking serious. I wanted to cry.

2. Ever broken any bones? Nope, just sprained things repeatedly.

3. Ever had stitches? Yup, on my head, actually. It was kind of funny because I laugh when I'm in pain, so I was already in histerics at having busted my head open, and then when the dr gave me a shot of novacaine, I started cracking up again. Poor guy prolly thought I was nuts.

4. What are the stories behind some of your [physical] scars? I have a scar on one of my knees from falling down on the black-top when I was a kid...

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Hmmmm... prolly try to make sense of my pre-calc assignment (ugh) and finish up the journal for my London project. If I have time after that, I suppose I should finish unpacking all my shit in my new room.


posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:14 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home