stacy was here (and probably spinning....): when I should be sleeping...

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, November 17, 2003

when I should be sleeping...

I AM: tired
I WANT: to go home and fall asleep next to my fuzzy
I HAVE: little more than a year left
I WISH: I knew what to do with my life
I HATE: spoiled brats
I MISS: my family and friends
I FEAR: becoming invisible
I HEAR: loreena mckennitt and the soft hum of the central heating
I SEARCH: for a real purpose
I WONDER: if I'll ever be satisfied doing anything
I REGRET: not biting the bullet and going home
I LOVE: the people who are constant in my life
I ACHE: for waking up in the boiling inferno that results from sleeping near fuzzy
I ALWAYS: look for things I later find at home
I AM NOT: finished
I DANCE: in my underwear
I SING: no matter who is listening
I CRY: and no one notices
I AM NOT ALWAYS: unhappy
I WRITE: to find more friends in the world
I WIN: by being open and vulnerable
I LOSE: less than I win by being open and vulnerable
I CONFUSE: my mother
I NEED: to know I'm loved
I SHOULD: take more chances
x. three things you get complimented for: 1) my eyes 2) my brains 3) my photography
x. you get embarrassed when: I find myself acting like an ass
x. what upsets you: disloyalty
x. you keep a diary: yes
x. you like to cook: yes, when I have time and space
x. you have a secret you have not shared with anyone: no
x. you're in love: forever
x. you set your watch a few minutes ahead: I don't wear one
x. you bite your fingernails: yes
x. you believe in love: how could I not?
Who is...?
the prettiest person of the opposite sex you know: Steve
The weirdest person you know: Kester
the Loudest Person you Know: Jen
Your close friends: Steve, Patrick, Wendy, Fuzzy
the Person that Knows the Most about you: I think it's about even
Most Boring Teacher: can't think of one right now
What is...
your most overused phrase on IM: iono
the last image/thought you go to sleep with: fuzzy, who is up on my wall
your best feature: eyes, prolly
Inside joke: I hafta pick just one?
Do You...?
take a shower everyday: usually
have a(any) crush(es): just the blatantly obvious one
think you know you've been in love: yes
want to get married: one of these days
have any tattoos/where?: not yet
piercings/where?: ears
get motion sickness: yes, ugh...
think you're a health freak: I try to be but always fail
get along with your parents: yes, mostly with Mom but I'm starting to accept my dad for who he is
when you see this name you think of..
Ryan: Seacrest *reviles*
Rob: Zombie... hey Fuzzy, remember when?
Drew: Arizona and long drives everywhere listening to Toadies
Stephanie: I was almost named Stephanie
Heather: my friend from Chatham
Aaron: Leightner... bonus points for placing that
Amy: my sister, but spelled like this: Amie
Paul: a guy I knew in high school
Eve: heehee... I'm a goober, but not a big enough goober to post an answer to this
John: Steinbeck
Alex: Trebec?
Justin: Case
Ricky: my little brother :)
Jack: the Ripper
( PREFERENCES )
CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT? cuddling *purrrrrrr*
CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE? hot chocolate
MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE? milk chocolate
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE? depends on the day
( IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU.... )
CRIED? yes
HELPED SOMEONE? yes
BOUGHT SOMETHING? yes
GOTTEN SICK? not physically
GONE TO THE MOVIES? kinda
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? no
SAID "I LOVE YOU"? yes, over and over again
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? yes
TALKED TO AN EX? nope
MISSED AN EX? never
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? yeah
HAD A SERIOUS TALK? no
MISSED SOMEONE? as always
HUGGED SOMEONE? no
KISSED SOMEONE? no
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? no
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? do they have to know you're fighting with them for it to count?

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:41 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home