stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, March 11, 2001

Ok... I think I have a problem. You see, I can update my site very very quickly via my schools T1 connection, so I've updated, tweaked, and otherwise changed the site at least 12 times in the past 24 hours... *sigh* is there a support group or a 12-step program I should be joining? But hey, at least it's convenient... I'd feel even more pathetic if it took forever to upload everything.

So my spring break is a week away.. Yay! I will have a whole week to get caught up on the stuff I should already have read by now. But it looks promising that I will get to go see my uncle Gene in Kentucky for the week, so I'm pretty excited! My Uncle Gene is awesome. He's my grandfathers brother, so I guess technically he's my great Uncle. He fought in WWII, and spent some of his childhood in an orphanage, so he tells the best stories. He's extremely fun to be around. He just had very invasive surgery on the veins and arteries in the back of his neck, so he's going to take a long time to get all his strength back, but he's a fighter, so I know he'll be ok. Hopefully I can help out while I'm there, even if it's only to keep him company.

Schools going ok. I'm thinking of making a site for me and the other stooges I hang out with. Not sure how far this idea will go, though. It might take an act of god to get them to let me take pictures of them. And even once that's done, who knows how long it will be before I can get them developed? I am HORRIBLE about getting my film developed... I have at least 6 undeveloped rolls in my camera bag as we speak... from AUGUST of 2000. LoL... if I ever get those pictures developed, maybe I'll post them on this site?

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 6:46 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home