stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, January 28, 2002

More pics of my adventures in London:


Another pic of the woman on Arthur Sullivans Memorial.


A portion of St. Pauls Cathedral.


London is full of these dinky little smart cars. The little buggers are actually kinda cute.


Hey look, Wendy!!! Rat Race!!! I hear that stars Rowan Atkinson!!! (notice this just barely came out on January 11th... and look who's at the front of the UK version of the poster... hmmmm....)




posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:08 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter