stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, January 27, 2002

So evidently there's this thing going through blogs called the friday five. It's five questions put out for bloggers to answer on fridays. Here's this weeks questions (though it's now sunday) and my answers:

1. What cologne or perfume do you wear? Generally I wear either Myrrh Oil, V'e Versace, or Anaise Anaise (sp?)

2. What cologne or perfume do you like best on the opposite sex? Hmmm... no real preference, actually.

3. What one smell can you not stomach? the imitation crab meat my uncle is so fond of microwaving... yech...

4. What smell do you like that others might consider weird? I like the smell of some plastic... oh, and I *love* the smell of cloves.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? You mean the one that just passed when all my friends were off campus? Brooding, most likely... oh and moving my stuff into my new room.

Well, there it is... Wonder what they'll ask next week?



posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:19 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter