stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, January 21, 2002

Sometimes, music is the only language...

Hear my cry
In my hungering search for you
Taste my breath on the wind
See the sky
As it mirrors my colours
Hints and whispers begin


I am living to nourish you, cherish you
I am pulsing the blood in your veins
Feel the magic and power of surrender to life


Every finger is touching and searching
Until your secrets come out
IN the dance, as it endlessly circles
I linger close to your mouth


----------

Close your eyes,
Give me your hand, darlin'
Do you feel my heart beating,
Do you understand,
Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?


-----------


Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
And think of you
Caught up in circles confusion--
Is nothing new
Flashback--warm nights--
Almost left behind
Suitcases of memories,
Time after--


Sometimes you picture me--
I'm walking too far ahead
You're calling to me, I can't hear
What you've said--
Then you say--go slow--
I fall behind--
The second hand unwinds


If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you--I'll be waiting
Time after time


After my picture fades and darkness has
Turned to gray
Watching through windows--you're wondering
If I'm OK
Secrets stolen from deep inside
The drum beats out of time--


If you're lost...

You said go slow--
I fall behind
The second hand unwinds--


If you're lost...
...Time after time
Time after time
Time after time
Time after time


----------

So, if there's something you'd like to try
If there's something you'd like to try
Ask me- I won't say "no" - How could I ?


----------

And this time I know it's real
The feelings that I feel
I know if I put my mind to it
I know that I really can do it


I got my mind set on you
Set on you
I got my mind set on you
Set on you


It's gonna take time
A whole lot of precious time
It's gonna take patience and time, ummm
To do it to do it to do it to do it to do it to do it right child


---------

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time let me kiss you
Then close your eyes, I'll be on my way.
Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times, I won't have to say,


So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go.
I'm leavin' on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go.



posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:47 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter