stacy was here (and probably spinning....): happy and sad

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, November 24, 2007

happy and sad

The visit has been great, and I'm desperate for them to stay because I don't want to go back to being horribly lonely again, but it's not fair to them, when my mom has work and my sisters has school, and I'm supposed to be an adult and not need people too much.

I'll post more about everything later, maybe after I have a good cry tomorrow, but some exciting news is that my mum got me a drop spindle and I have started spinning my own yarn! I'm not very good yet, but it'll be a good skill to have if we're going to have alpaca and other fiber animals. Here's what I've done so far:


And, I may perhaps have gotten a bit excited and spun for a bit too long, because now my left hand hurts like hell...


There also may have been some yarn shopping, for possibly a bunch of projects, and this might be a new purse for my mother:

Labels: , ,

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:11 PM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger who's that girl said...

lord i am glad i am not the only person who has to wear one of those hand supports after intense yarn activity!

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw your blog entry from 2002 where you mentioned that you laugh like a harbor seal when I was doing a google search. I swam with a harbor seal tonight for like half an hour while diving in laguna and was checking out some links. Anyway, just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your blog. It was very interesting so keep it up!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Cat Named Eggroll said...

Thanks for your kind words, Rob!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home