stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, February 17, 2002

I just remembered a dream I had the other night... I think it was last night, another night when I was waking up every hour or so for no apparent reason... (that seems to be my new trend.) My mom came home one day and said there was an apartment she wanted to go look at with the possibility of renting, so she took me and my sister along. We got there and it was a huge complex, really nice area (note to self: vaguely reminiscent of where Amie's friend Haley lives... vaguely...), and it seemed a little more pricey than we could afford, but my mom seemed optimistic, as did my sister, so we went walking around trying to find the managers office for more details, and someone (a resident - female) came out and told us that renting there was by invitation only, and that since we weren't invited we had to leave. The employees (all women, for some reason) reiterated this, but weren't quite so rude about it, very polite actually, sort of like Disney employees. We kept on exploring the place anyway, and me and my sister split off and ran into a man living there who took a shining (in an "awe, what a cute kid" sort of way... nothing lecherous) to my sister and was really nice to us, helping us evade capture by the fake plastic employees. He thought it was pretty funny, the whole situation. Eventually we met back up with my mom and left, and that's all I remember. I don't remember why we were moving, what part of CA it was in, or anything even vaguely resembling setup... Interesting that I keep having dreams involving my mom and sister... I wonder if it's because I miss them or because there's some actual issues going on here or something?

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:38 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter