stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, February 05, 2002

Ok, so my schedule is changing, as of tomorrow. I'm going to be dropping Painting 1 because there is no way in hell that I can afford to buy all the materials I'm going to need... it's just not at all possible. I'm also dropping Ballet because I know I'll just end up skipping it a lot like last time. Besides, I know Miss Audrey will let me go even if I'm not enrolled, so this way I can do it stress free. On the plus side, I'm going to get into a 1-unit web-development course, which will be painfully easy, but has a section on graphics, which I probably could stand to sit through. I think it will be easier for me with less credits... I mean, I'm enrolled in 18 credits right now, and as soon as I add the independant study for Writing Fellows it would be 20 credits, and I think I need to take it a little easier this semester, what with learning Java and Pre-Calc.

All in all things are looking up here. I'm still waiting on that letter from Humboldt, but I can't really worry about that at the moment because I have no control over it. Likewise with other things that I am waiting to hear about. And I *finally* have my own room, which is nice because I just crave my own space. It's no substitute for being home where my car is, but it's ok for now. Of course, I don't really have it to myself because Wendy-Lady is effectively living in my closet (heh... not that I mind, she's fun to have around.) It's crazy I guess, but I really crave my car at the moment. I crave the mobility it allows, the spontenaity. When I'm here I feel so stuck, like I can't get out no matter what, and that's the worst thing of all.

oh, and ::note to self; don't call mom when you're already depressed; end note to self::

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 6:44 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home