stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, February 21, 2002

So Yay for upswings :) I'm really glad that WotWot is in a somewhat similar boat as me, because I think everyone else is getting sick of my glowing, grinning face becoming a familiar fixture here on campus. Launched into what I am affectionately refering to as "Operation ::insert Beach Boy song title here::". Let the photographs, postcards, and feminine wiles begin. >:)
Speaking of WotWot, she just swan dived off of my loft bed and landed squarely on her head. I'm trying really hard not to find this amusing, but even she is joking about it. It's only a matter of time before her head swells up like beach ball.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:36 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter