stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, February 18, 2002

And now I'm stuck in Intro to Info Systems, where I got 100% on my first Exam. WooHoo. And now it's less than fifteen minutes into class and I'm stuck here :( This really blows.

I started reading Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke. I've read the first four letters so far, and I can't even comment on them yet. There's so much there to digest and internalize, but at the same time I'm reading through it like it might cease to exist at any given second. I'm definitely going to have to read this a couple of times before I can really do it justice.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:52 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter