stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, July 20, 2002

*ahem* So, because this is my freaking blog and I can, and because I've been thinking about her tons, I'm going to blog about my best friend, and why she should be here, instead of Beaver Falls. Thank you, drive through

* Because I seriously need to get some more mileage out of that "Once, Twice, Three Times a Nosebag" song... that was brilliant, just admit it.

* Because who else but me would point out that her boyfriend has, quite possibly, stolen Dave Gahan's face to wear to parties?

* Becauthe the thounds like thylvethter when thee talkth with a lithp, which alwayth improveth my thummer.

* Severiously... who could put up with me while living in a cubby in a single room together?

* Because even though my taste in music is crap, at least it's entertaining.... can you taaaaaake me hiiiiiiiiiiigh enough?

* Dood... two words: the face.

* I miss the dance cave.

* There are seriously not enough people in the world willing to wear tea cozies on their heads ;)

* Hey, Rat Race! I hear that stars Rowan Atkinson!

* No one knows quite as many songs featuring bad cockney accents as I do, and you KNOW you miss my rendition of "Oum Pa Pa"

* Who else is offering to make me the godmother to their children... named Egon Spangler, Timmothy Umberland, and Slut Bamwala.

* You know, I've been thinking a lot lately.... there really needs to be a music video for "Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft." And then it needs to be marked up on Hideo. Yes.

* Because who else can officiate your wedding a la the impressive clergyman in the Princess Bride?

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 6:53 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home