stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, July 15, 2002

so I've been thinking. it seems that, from time to time, whether brought on by internal or external events, I slip into this phase where everything just seems to pile up around me, making me literally and figuratively claustrophobic. I start to sink into a rut, where there is no change and no forward motion. I go to work every day, but for what? The next day at work is just the same, I have not progressed a bit by being there, but maybe I have a few bucks in my pocket at the end of the day. And it just snowballs into a worse and worse feeling of pointlessness and lonliness.

and the worst part about it is that I know how to fix this, but I've let it get to this point anyway. because I'm always convinced that I can wait it out. I should know better by now. so I'm going to take action. I don't know what action yet, but I'm going to do something about it asap, because I'm sick of feeling stuck, and I'm sick of being here. anyone up for a road trip? I'll supply the car and drive it, I might even supply the destination. you supply the company.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:14 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home