stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, July 04, 2002

Things are going alright for me right now. My health is still getting better, and even though I had to request fewer hours, I still have a job. In fact they want to train me for a cashier position once the store is open, which I am excited about.

Went with my mom and sister to facade's house today. What a fucking joke that man is. Wouldn't marry my mom because he didn't want to support me, and the asshole lives in a house worth at least $750,000. What a prick. He has all these friends that just think he is the sweetest person alive, because he's really good at putting on a show for people. God I hate him.

M.E. has decided to go home to visit her friends and family before school starts, which I think will be good. I know how much I missed my family when I was gone. At the moment I'm wondering why, though.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:41 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter