stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Well, life drudges slowly by. I was looking forward to getting home and doing nothing for a while, but it's rapidly lost it's appeal because I don't have the energy to do anything, so I'm not doing nothing by choice. (okay, that sounded really gramatically bad, but I think it's right... right?)

I got all my stuff sent off to Humboldt, including the financial aid info and housing stuff. Unfortunately it looks like M.E. and I won't be able to room together... but maybe it's a good thing. At least we'll be less likely to drive each other crazy, and still be able to enjoy hanging out outside of school and stuff. That being the case, I requested the over 21 housing, which I think would be cool if I can get in there. The floors and areas where it's located all have fairly large doubles, so hopefully I'll get a decent sized room. I also requested to be put on their singles waiting list, so who knows.

I'm really excited about starting there. I want to take photography to start of my art minor (double major?), and the school offers a bunch of leisure classes that don't affect your grades or gpa, so it might be nice to branch out a little bit.

My uncle is working on the spare room, and I think it's going to be really nice when it's finally finished. It will be nice to not have to listen to my grandmother sit and shuffle cards at 7am, or just loom around me breathing loudly. The woman is driving me nuts, just like she always does. She never gets rid of anything, so the house is full of crap that we never use and will never need. There's a bottle of Amway shampoo in the shower. My mom sold Amway for about a week over ten years ago. Why the hell do we still need it in the shower? No one's using it, it's just taking up space? If I try to throw anything away, she digs it out of the trash and puts it right back where it was before. I used to be a bad packrat too, and I still have more stuff than I need, but being away for two years I've gotten a hell of a lot better about getting rid of things, so being back here in a house overrun with clutter is driving me nucking futs. Urgh. Now that I'm back at home I can't wait to start school again.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 5:15 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter