stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Okay, so after a one week separation from the internet I was starting to go through withdrawls... Nothing much really happening, but here are some updates into my boring, dull existence.

1.) I got in to Humboldt. WooofrigginHooooooo! Got the letter the other night.... Yay me!

2.) Saw Spiderman today... would y'all think less of me if I admitted I want to do naughty things to Tobey Maguire? heehee...

3.) I have a dr's appointment on Friday, so I can hopefully find out what the hell is wrong with me. You know, it's kind of funny... I've always hated my rosey cheeks and wished I had perfect pale, porcelain skin... and now my skin is twice as pale as it's ever been... but as it's due to the anemia I also look pretty sickly as well. I'm on iron pills now, though, so it should go away... in a few months. Also getting tired really easily... I'm really nervous about all this. I don't know if I'll be able to handle it if something is really wrong with me.

4.) M.E. gets out here in about 5 days. Am very excited about this. Must take her everywhere, perhaps starting with beach as I've not yet been there.

5.) Missing all my Chatham friends terribly. Hope they don't forget about me.

well, I'm getting really wiped out... will try and write more later.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:07 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter