stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

okay, so now a bit of an explaination. I think I've changed this summer... like I've come out of the social coma I've been in for a few years. Oh, don't get me wrong, I've been plenty social with my friends in PA, and still am. But I haven't given myself the room or space to really desire or pursue a more... emotional relationship. I think it was mainly fear, and maybe that was even the driving force behind my decision to go to an all womens college (okay, so the money they offered me helped...) And now, in some ways, I feel like I'm able to move forward without fear. I feel a lot of new goals and ambitions stirring me, pulling me out of my self-imposed exile. So I figured that was ample reason for a redesign... ;)

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:48 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home