stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, July 23, 2002

And now, because blogging is better than thinking:

Which Song?

reminds you of an ex-lover:
that wretched "As I Lay Me Down to Sleep" song, by Sophie B. Hawkins, because he played it for me and said it reminded him of me.

reminds you of an ex-friend:
"Sober", by Tool

makes you cry:
"Butterfly Kisses"... I think Bob Carlisle sings it.

makes you laugh:
heh... "Hey Mr. Dealer" by Morton Downey Jr.
"High Enough" by the Damn Yankees
"One More Try" by Timmy T

makes you wanna dance:
anything with a strong beat

makes you wanna sing:
"You Make Me Remember" by Leah Andreone
the soundtrack of Jesus Christ Superstar
the soundtrack of Rent
anything by Rasputina
schmucky 80's music

reminds you of the one you want:
"I'll Stand By You" by the Pretenders

reminds you of the one you love:
"At My Most Beautiful" by REM

do you wish you wrote:
"The Promise" by Traci Chapman

do you never want to hear again:
that awful Titanic song, even though I always sing along with it when it comes on.

do you want to get married to:
I can't decide that yet

sums up your teenage years:
"Creep" by Radiohead

do you like to wake up to:
depends on who/where/how I'm waking up(with).

do you like out of your parents' record collection:
My mom got me hooked on Chicago

do you love that you wouldn't know about if it wasn't for a friend:
"Wild Horses" by the Sundays

do you love the video more than the tune:
I don't have mtv, so I don't know

do you love which is from your favourite movie:
"A Case of You" by Joni Mitchell, from Practical Magic

makes you think of the moon:
"Enter From the East" by Jewell

makes you think of the night:
"Into the Night" by Julee Cruise

makes you think of sex:
I don't think there's anything that makes me think strictly of sex, except maybe "Animal Fever" by Die Form. I think about closeness and intimacy and making love when I listen to Enigma, though.

makes you think of being alone:
"A Warm Place" by NIN

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:57 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home