stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, December 07, 2002

So for one of my finals, I'd like to enlist the help of the people who read this site. See, I'm in a group for my Anthro class, and we have to make a presentation, and my group has chosen to do our presentation on "Schemas of Love"... Cheesy, I know, so to at least make this interesting, or at the very least light-hearted, I'm doing my section of the project on love songs... part of what I want to discuss is the difference between the ideal set up by love songs and the reality of love/actual relationships, so I'm asking you to please post in the comments and answer these questions (anonymously is fine.)

1) What is your favorite love song? Why is it your favorite?

2) In general, do you feel that love songs accurately represent relationships? How do you feel they are accurate or inaccurate?

3) Aside from preference, if you had to pick one love song that most accurately represented love and relationships, what song would it be?

4) In general, do you like love songs? If so, why, and if not, why not?

Thanks in advance, and I may post specific lyrics with more questions later.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:38 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home