stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

so, some good things and some bad things...

bad thing: I have to read 500 pages a week.
worse thing: That's just one class.
good thing: That class has only 1 real writing assignment.
better thing: They're Victorian novels... i.e. brain candy.

bad thing: I've heard the word "gender" far too many times for one day.
worse thing: In three different classes today.
good thing: It's not so heavy handed as Chatham.
better things: At least I can carry one class into the others and earn brownie points for being "interdisciplinary."

good thing: Right now my course load seem like it's going to be manageable.
bad thing: Barely.
worse thing: I still have one 4 unit class I haven't gone to yet.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:51 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter