stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

so the shirt that smelled like you, you know, the shirt I used to curl up with every night? it doesn't smell like you any more, so I'm washing it with the rest of my clothes...

and you... I miss that room in Rea, where we used to stay up entirely too late listening to Wild Horses and watching the hypnotic and ever-so-slightly-saphic designs on my computer monitor, quoting movies and commedians, and laughing at my dumbass neighbors.

right now what I miss is being just a phone call away from hanging out with close friends. you know, instead of my friends being upwards of 2000 miles away, or extremely busy with school and obligations. I mean, there are people I haven't called, so I'm not exactly exhausting my options, but the people I used to hang out with are either a) using drugs, alcohol and sex to fuck up their lives and goals, or b) too self-important to call me or make real plans.

I can't wait for you to get back, so we can drive up to school, listening to RENT at obscene volumes, dancing around to Cecilia, and catching up about our vacations. I can't wait to start school so I can finish school.

Meh... Calgon take me away, indeed.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:13 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter