stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, January 09, 2003

so, some updates on me:

- oh boy, I am once again battling my monthly curse. just remember that I can't be held responsible for anything I say or do until about next Tuesday. at the earliest.

- Woot. I get to get my eyes checked, finally. And hopefully I'll even be able to afford to get glasses, which I know I need because of the nagging headaches I've been fighting off for about the last 6 months.

- Screw feminism, I am completely in awe of the moms at my sisters dance studio. I am strong and independant, but I am brought to my knees by things like weepy children with loose teeth and shopping for clothing with my sister. And today I saw these women working together like a well-oiled machine to put together lunch and snacks for an after-funeral gathering at the house of one of their number. about 40 people crowded into this place and the moms had everyone fed and comfortable in record time. astounding.

- road raged today at the obscenely rude driver of a ridiculously huge and obviously-meant-to-compensate-for-other-things hummer. road raged more at same driver. stupid jerk.

- if I get another 4.0 in one more semester and at least a 3.8 in the other two, I'll graduate Magna Cum Laude. High honors, bebbe.

and thats it. damn I'm boring.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:57 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter