stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, January 05, 2003

Wooo... and now it's time for:
Another Damn Survey!

At midnight I kissed: no one
The first thing I ate this year: waffles with jam. and yes, my evil insane grandmother did ask what I was making.
The first thing I drank this year: knowing me, prolly milk
The first person who e-mailed me this year: prolly the boyfriend creature
The first person I e-mailed this year: see above
The first thing I watched on TV this year: brief snippits of the rose parade
The first song I listened to this year: not sure...

Five things that 2002 taught me:

1. 7 months is not enough time to bleed to death...
2. I am capable of opening up to the right people
3. best friends are still best friends even when they're way far away.
4. I miss my Chatham friends more than I used to miss the ocean.
5. I can face my past and come out stronger for it.

Five personally significant events of 2002:

1. London last January
2. Changing schools
3. Meeting Chris
4. Thanksgiving week. especially certain moments therein.
5. continually learning more things about myself

Five things I want to do in 2003:

1. Make visits to the best friend and the boyfriend creature.
2. make new friends at school, or at least do well in my classes.
3. get to know my brothers better.
4. get within one semester of graduating.
5. get a more solid idea of what happens after graduation.

Five things I don't want to do in 2003:

1. be as lonely as I have been.
2. doubt myself as much as I always have.
3. argue with important people over unimportant things.
4. slack off in school.
5. lower my course load.

Five people who I would like to know better in 2003:

1. myself.
2. the boyfriend creature.
3. my sister.
4. my brothers.
5. new friends.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 3:08 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter