stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, December 27, 2002

well, I haven't done one of these for a while, so what the hell...

-- Name: Stacy
-- Birth date: 11/10/1979
-- Birthplace: La Mirada, CA
-- Current Location: Whittier, CA
-- Eye Color: blue/green
-- Hair Color: red
-- Righty or Lefty: right
-- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
-- Innie or Outtie: innie
-- Your heritage: Irish, Russian, Native American, Jewish
-- The shoes you wore today: fuzzy black slippers
-- Your hair: tied back in a foofy thing... at the back of my neck
-- Your weakness: heehee... not telling
-- Your fears: failure, being alone, death
-- Your perfect pizza: cheese
-- One thing you'd like to achieve: PhD in English Lit
-- Your most overused phrase on aim: lol... prolly "iono"
-- Your thoughts first waking up: "why isn't he here?"
-- The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: eyes
-- Your best physical feature: prolly my hair, I guess... it's what everyone notices
-- Your bedtime: usually around midnight
-- Your greatest accomplishment: doing well in college, being close to my sister
-- Your most missed memory: Thanksgiving 2002
-- Pepsi or coke: pepsi
-- McDonald's or Burger King: lol... Micky D's
-- Single or group dates: single
-- Adidas or Nike: Doc Martens
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
-- Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino
-- Boxers or briefs: boxers

do you?

-- Smoke: nope
-- Cuss: mostly on the freeway
-- Sing well: sometimes
-- Take a shower everyday: usually
-- Have a crush(s): just one
-- Who are they: the boyfriend creature ;)
-- Do you think you've been in love: yes
-- Want to go to college: I am
-- Like high school: bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breathes* hahahahahahahahahahaha
-- Want to get married: yes, one of these days
-- Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: yup
-- Believe in yourself: certain things, yes... certain times, no
-- Get motion sickness: yes
-- Think you're a health freak: nope
-- Get along with your parents: mom, yes... dad... well, we'll see
-- Like thunderstorms: *purrrrrrrrrrrr*
-- Play an instrument: sax, flute, clarinet, a lil piano, bass

in the past month, did/have you

-- Drank alcohol: yeah
-- Smoke(d): nope
-- Done a drug: only antibiotics, and I dun think those count
-- Have Sex: what's todays date?
-- Made Out: see above
-- Go on a date: ;)
-- Go to the mall?: unfortunately
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: nope
-- Eaten sushi: ewww, no
-- Been on stage: not in the last month, no
-- Been dumped: nope
-- Gone skating: nope
-- Made homemade cookies: well, technically I didn't make the dough, but I did bake the cookies
-- Gone skinny dipping: nope
-- Dyed your hair: nope
-- Stolen anything: nope

have you ever
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing? yeah
-- If so, was it mixed company: yeah
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: define extremely
-- Been caught "doing something": not caught, maybe heard, but not caught...
-- Been called a tease: yeah
-- Gotten beaten up: nope
-- Changed who you were to fit in: nope
-- Age you hope to be married: I dunno... 26? 27? whenever...
-- Numbers and Names of Children: oh who knows... 1 or 2 I'd guess... names are hotly contested
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: LoL... I'm probably the only girl in the world who doesn't have every detail planned out... as long as I'm in love it'll be perfect.
-- How do you want to die: in my sleep or very very quickly
-- Where you want to go to college: I want to be done with college
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: a lit professor
-- What country would you most like to visit: I'd like to go to Ireland again, and Scotland, and I definitely would like to see Prague...

opposite sex
-- Best eye color?: doesn't matter, as long as they're pretty
-- Best hair color?: brown/black
-- Short or long hair?: short, I guess
-- Best height: iono, taller than me
-- Best weight: iono, doesn't matter
-- Best articles of clothing: the ones crumpled up on the floor ;)
-- Best first date location: anywhere... s'long as you can talk
-- Best first kiss location: anywhere under the moon

number of
-- Number of girls I have kissed in my life: like kissed how?
-- Number of boys I have kissed: nine
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: none
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: seven, I'd like to think
-- Number of CDs that I own: a whole *#^& load
-- Number of piercings: just mah ears
-- What are they: see above
-- Number of tattoos: none, yet
-- What are they: see above
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: iono, a few
-- Number of scars on my body: I'm clumsy, and I'm not counting... 4 off the top of my head
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: I don't regret many things... life is life... I've learned from everything... though I'm not sure about changing schools... ask me after another semester.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 6:50 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter