stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, December 28, 2002

so yeah, things went well with the visit. it was really great to see my brothers, and even my dad. I wasn't sure what it would be like to see him all this time, but it was actually nice. I felt comfortable around him like I didn't used to, which is a good thing. I think I'm at a point now where I can make him a part of my life again. Maybe when I was younger I was more needy and more sensitive, and so it hurt me more when he didn't show up for things or what have you. I'm more confident with my life now, and maybe it's time I learn to accept him as the father he is...

my brothers are doing good, and they seemed as glad to see me as I was to see them. I'm having them over for a few days this coming week, and I'm really excited about it :) It'll be nice to hang out with them and get to know them better, show them around my stomping ground, let Amie meet them and all that stuff. I'm hoping they can go to Disneyland with us on the fourth, so if you work there or know someone who does who can sign us in, that would be great... everyone else has passes, just not me or the three of them.

more later.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:53 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter