stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, January 11, 2003

I should have stayed in bed this morning.

woke up to excrusciating cramps, and other gruesome bodily problems. someone effing shoot me already, please? this is fucking ridiculous. am I really destined to spend one quarter of my life curled up in the fetal position? I'm not sure it's worth it anymore. maybe I should just go off the damn birth control and let myself bleed to death already.

realized my mom forgot to leave me the costco card. this fact was initially redeemed by the fact that you don't need it to get an eye exam. it was unredeemed by the fact that you need it to order a pair of effing glasses, so I had to pay an extra $45 that I don't have to get a membership there so I could order my damned glasses. ugh. I hate money. I hate people.

oh yeah, on the way there some fuck in a mustang almost fucking hit my car, like within inches, illiciting a slew of expeletives from me. stupid jackass.

and then there was the fact that I was late because I hit every. fucking. red. light. on. the. way. there.

but I got my effing exam, and I ordered my effing glasses, and I have no more effing money, but at least I'll be able to see and read next semester without getting headaches. and I even paid the extra money for anti-glare coating as recommended by the eye doctor, because I hate glare when I'm driving at night, and it's for people who use computers a lot too, which is definitely me. hey, it's cheaper than buying a glare screen for my monitor, and it works while driving too, so bonus. so I guess the day hasn't been a tota waste. and I don't think the dr was bullshiting or trying to rip me off because he recommended an incredibly cheap remedy for an apparent bacterial thing. I guess if you get that stuff in your eyes in the morning, you can use baby shampoo on a wet washcloth, close your eyes and clean around your eyelashes, and it prevents the bacteria that causes it from causing any damage to your eyes or getting any worse. who knew.

meh. I hurt :(

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:26 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter