stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, January 16, 2003

okay, so I've been crabby lately (read: for the last 3.5 weeks, approximately... or: since a few days after getting home.) to ballance out the last post o' bitchiness, I'm going to make a list of things I'm looking forward to, or just happy about in general...

1) that Dostoevsky class. I'm not sure why, but I just have a feeling I'm going to like Dostoevsky. at any rate, I'm crossing my fingers.

2) psych of women. yes, it sounds suspiciously Chatham-esque, but I like psych, and hopefully this will carry on that glorious tradition.

3) shooting my new bow. I've been looking at it for 2 weeks now, stringing it up every so often, but I haven't gotten to shoot it yet, and I'm dying to...

4) spring break. lets not forget that one, I am intensely excited about spring break. like by a lot.

5) hopefully getting a 4.0 again at the end of the coming semester. it's a goal, and goals make me happy.

6) I have another plan, which will henseforth be refered to as the ultra-secret plan. I'm not divulging info because I don't want to jinx myself, but lets just say I have a well-devised, well-outlined plan, and I hope to carry it out faithfully and reap good benefits.

7) so I'm going to make friends this semester, I've decided. because I'm sick of being bored when Michelle is busy. oh, and I'm in 8 freaking classes, so I'll be exposed to so many people I'll have no excuse NOT to make friends, dammit.

8) okay, I fully admit that I should NOT be looking forward to this... I know this is sick and depraved, but I'm really looking forward to buying my books on Monday... dammit, I like books, especially new books... and, like, I'm a big nerd an stuff...

9) maybe I'm not really excited so much as scared shitless about taking Bio this semester... but I was scared similarly shitless about pre-calc last year, and I kicked it's ass, so I am looking forward to kicking bio's ass. so nyah!

10) I'm finally going to hang out with OTB tomorrow, right after I see The Hours with my mom. tomorrow is shaping up to be a good day, especially since my glasses might be ready as well... I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:15 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter