stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, April 20, 2003

so I've been a good girl all weekend and gotten about 400 pages worth of reading done, and sat knitting that ridiculous scarf in the yarn that I can't stand because I told someone I would do it. and I went out for an Easter dinner with Michelle and Lily, and had a blast pounding the table, thinking of different ways to make a ten-peso wooden cow endlessly amusing. the end of the semester is fast approaching, and I can't wait to go home and spend it with my mom and sister, take a few classes, and be there to hopefully pick up my Steevie at the airport when he gets back from Australia. I'll knit tons, and paint, and maybe get around to working on that story I started a few years ago. I'll go to the beach and be spiritual and go for long drives with friends and drink coffee at Denny's at 3am on random Tuesdays. I'll let my sister rope me into going to Disneyland since I still have one free pass left, and I told her we would go sometime, just her and I. and I'll sleep in that bed by myself, but at least I won't have to share the room with anyone. And maybe I'll rebuild my site, and take millions of pictures, but maybe none of me, and I'll think about all the things that have changed in the past year and all the things that haven't.

and maybe I'm too impatient, and maybe you're not impatient enough, and maybe I'll pretend it's the summer from two years ago, before I was really alive.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:59 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter