stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, May 31, 2003

so as I type this, I'm using my brand effing new laptop, woot woot! I. Love. It.

summers going okay, my first class (American Government) starts on Monday, not really thrilled about it, but hey, at least it's something to do.

volunteering is going okay, should find out soon if I get to be an aquarist or if I get to do something else, hopefully its the first.

y'all should see the new comp, it's really pretty with lots of little blue lights on the keyboard/mousethingy part... I like it... oooooh, shiiiiiiiiny.... *purrrrrrrrs*

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 6:59 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter