stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

so things are progressing okay:

I'm approaching 5 pages on the 10 page paper that is due tomorrow. This is all crap, though, so once I finish writing what I want to get in, adding quotes, and filling things up a bit, I'll have no troubles getting it to the length it needs to be.

took my bio final, and I'm pretty sure I aced it. not real worried as I'd have to fuck up pretty bad not to get an A in the class, but wish me luck anyway because at this point nothing would surprise me.

sold my book at book buyback, and got $33.25 for that one effing book, which is more than I got for all my other books combined (of course, I haven't tried selling the novels back, which I still might do, at least with a few of them. most of them I like though, so I think I may just keep those. especially since I get a paycheck on thursday, woot.) did I hear someone say eros? god, I have such a hard-on for that yarn... can't wait can't wait can't wait.

so yeah, time to go back to working on my paper. really I'm not doing so bad seeing as it's only 12:30 and the paper isn't due until tomorrow by 4:30. I may have to go home in a little bit and take a nap though, but that's not gonna happen until I squeeze some more pages out. then I'll nap, and hopefully get to editing and fleshing out in a little more of a coherant condition than I am in currently. Or something. Yeah.

Is it July 28th yet? Who let domesticity and nesting syndrome in here? I gotta get out of this women's mag.

*update*update*update*
so I got my eros, and it's the one in the middle... but it's prettier in person, it looks like mardi-gras...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:41 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter