stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

so things this summer are shaping up to go really really well.... maybe a little too well... I kind of feel like life is getting ready to shit on me again.

I sent in my application for the JC for the summer... just waiting on my official transcripts, so I can send those off too...

I'm really tired, like so tired my eyes are at half mast and I just feel worn down and utterly devoid of patience. I can't wait to go home and be rejuvinated.... must sleep, must hug Amie lots, must start new volunteer position and all that stuff.

but most importantly, must not get hopes up.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:48 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home