stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

so, Wendy and Andy are having a trans-atlantic wooing contest... stop on over and cheer them on... seriously, I think they've got the market cornered on gooberness...

my computer is not connecting to the network in my room, so I'm here in the computer lab, (on a mac, no less), updating y'all... not much to say really, too much stuff to do over the next two weeks, so don't expect a whole lot out of me until like a while from now, when I've recovered from all this finals b.s.

all in all, things are going well, really well, actually... maybe a little too well *looks around suspiciously*... I will be getting Amie hugs in 2 weeks, sprawled out on my futon and sleeping, hitting the beach with Michelle for a couple days, and just relaxing before my summer classes start. this summer is shaping up nicely, just hope it all plays out like it has the potential to...

seriously, the only thing that could make it better is if I could get Wendy out here for a visit... say in June or July-ish... c'mon, you know you want to come out... you know you want to... we'll go clubbing and giggle at all the pretentious goths and posers, and sit around knitting and laughing and snerking, and hanging out with Amiekins... you know you want to... *hypnotizing gaze* look into my eeyyyyyeeeeees.......

but seriously, lets hope my moms off the wedding-planning bandwagon, cuz damn... it's a little creepy, you know? like maybe I'll just get plastic surgery and go into hiding in Belgium kinda creepy... who are you and what have you done with my mother?!?

it looks like one of my bestest friends is coming back home soon, I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope... and he might be living in San Fran, making him the closest to me of anyone... hello, weekend road trips?!? I think so. *nods*

ooooooh, and Phugman sent me an email with a bunch of possible volunteer/internshippy types of things... must call today, and find out more about those... woot woot.

have to pack too... why does all this stuff pile up on me at once?? whats the deal?!? c'mon, I'm tired, just let me sleeeeeeeep..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:31 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home