stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, April 27, 2003

posting will probably be quite infrequent for a while. finals are coming up, I have a superhuman amount of reading to accomplish, to say nothing of the papers I must write and the other obligations I have to fulfill. I have also reached a turning point of sorts, though I don't know what precisely will happen. whether things will change for the better or go back to the way they were a year ago is still anyones guess. all I know is that I can't remain as I am much longer. I will hopefully post more this summer than in those preceding it, but I make no promises either way. I plan to keep myself very busy this summer, if for no other reason than my sanity requires it.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:50 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home