stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

*gnashes teeth*

gee, I fucking love it when those employed by the state of California to provide me with an education lie to me.

Monday, April 07, 2003 2:36 PM
From: Patricia Xxxxxxx
To: xxxxx
Subject: RE: Biology 105

Stacy,
I'm assuming you are planning to take a chem course that transfers for our Chem 109. I will give you a magic number (when it is time for you to register), with the understanding that you successfully complete this course this summer. Understand that if you don't, you will most likely not do very well in BIOL 105 in the fall. Let me know what lab section you want and when you register, and I'll email you numbers. Please use them as soon as you can, so I can keep track of our numbers,

best wishes,

patty
-- Patricia (Patty) XXXXXXX
Associate Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
Humboldt State University
Arcata, CA 95521


so am I fucking halucinating, or did she not tell me that she would give me the magic numbers so that I could enrol in bio 105? I emailed her back to let her know when I was going to register and which lab section I wanted to take, and she didn't write me back, so I went to see her today, and she fucking told me that "she doesn't do that." but neverthefucking less, she emailed me less than a month ago and told me that she would. she told me to email her again over the summer and send some sort of proof of how I'm doing in the chemistry course and that she might be able to help me then, but why the fuck would I want to take a class from a woman who tells me one thing and then later pulls a complete 180? and she told me not to worry because they've always been able to accomodate people on this in the past, but thats easy for her to say when her graduation date is not the one thats on the line, now, isn't it? she's not the one with a unit cap to worry about, or other responsibilities connected with when I graduate now is she? and she looked at me like I was psycho when I was visibly upset and when I called her on it. &*#$(@!)^&#(@!)^#&*@!)$^&*#@)#$@!&^*()

I'm going to find out who is teaching the other section of bio 105, because right now I really just would rather do anything than take a class from this woman, who I am giving the 2003 Lack of Integrity Award.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:14 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter