stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, June 14, 2003

I've been thinking a lot tonight, and I'm not quite sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

I finally own a copy of Much Ado About Nothing, with Kenneth Branagh *drool* and Emma Thompson *sigh*. I love this movie love this movie love this movie....

I would live in thy heart, die in thy lap, and be buried in thine eyes. *purrrrrrrrrrr*

Also got a great new peasant shirt, which will be perfect for the summer.

I hate this summer.

I miss my fuzzy :(

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 3:17 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter