stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

*sigh*

6 days. 6 incredibly long and boring days left, and he will be here. why does time seem to be going half-speed?

I have a 92.5% in Chemistry, which will probably go up once my lab grades are entered in and such, and if I did better than a 92% on the exam I took yesterday. we'll see what happens.

Sunday night I couldn't fall asleep, so I stayed up cleaning and rearranging things so that there's actually visible floor in my room. last night I planned to continue, but I was so damn tired that I just passed out and didn't get anything accomplished. oh well, hopefully it won't be very hot this afternoon and I'll get more done. wish me luck.

going to class now. pfeh. tired and impatient = bad combination.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:18 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home