stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, July 11, 2003

So things are going okay. Seem to be doing alright in that Chem class, so that's good.

I finished the fifth Harry Potter book yesterday, and there are just no words for it... and now I have to wait for like at least a year for the next one *pout* I hope she writes more than seven, because how sad would my life be without Harry Potter? *sigh*

Vacation plans are made, it'll be me, fuzzy, the mamma, Amie and a family we're friends with, and we'll be staying in a suite here. Woot woot. Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, Winchester Mystery House, the Boardwalk, and possibly even the Monterey Bay Aquarium.

Had a dream last night that really bothered me, like by a lot *sigh*

In general things are okay, I guess. The days are just moving really slowly. *sigh*

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:00 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home