stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, June 20, 2003

*deep breath*

I hate LA. I hate the traffic, I hate the congestion, I hate how many freaking people there are.... *sigh* I spent the whole day driving around LA with Phug, and I swear if I never have to drive in that city again it will effing be too soon... I'm all worn out and tired and stressed and stuff... It just makes me want to sleep.

my grandmother fell today and isn't doing so hot. is it bad that I really don't feel anything either way?

had a somewhat wierd mini-convo with my mom today, which I suppose had to happen eventually...

another wierd dream last night, which I remember very little of... maybe I should stop sleeping with the tv on?

I am totally addicted to Law & Order, just so's you know.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:14 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home