stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, June 30, 2003

I haven't got much time, but here goes:

* almost done with Poli Sci. looks like I'll have an A no problem, as long as I don't do astronomically bad on the final. so far, I've been setting the curve on everything that's multiple choice, so it doesn't look very likely.

* chem is going okay, just took the first exam and I think I did alright. made a friend in that class which is cool.

* switched my lab to the morning lab, from 8:30-11:20... Jen, if you're reading this, let me know if you want to carpool now that I can. I figure it will be easier on both of us that way. I'll be done every day by 2:30 at the latest (prolly more like 1:45, if the typical schedule tells me anything.)

* Fuzzy gets here in 28 days. 28 days 28 days 28 days.... I soo can't wait, I miss him so bad I ache like crazy. those 28 days can't go fast enough.

* Phug's s.o. has been amazingly kind and let me borrow his copy of Order of the Phoenix. seriously, Ben, I can't say thank you enough. 1,000,000,000,000,000 cool points.

* The Mamma got hives, which was very traumatic on Friday, but she's doing better now. Everyone send her happy, non-itchy thoughts, mmkay?

Well, they're flashing the lights and I'm pretty much done anyway, so I should get out of here. poll question: could you guys see me going into politics?

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:55 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home