stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

so I guess I should update, seeing as it's been a few days. not really a lot going on, had a Chem test yesterday, but I don't know what I got because I stayed home today, because I was up all night sick and still feel a little yucky. other than that things are okay I suppose.

it's so hot today it's just silly. can't wait to get back up to school where the weather is at least bearable.

fuzzy gets here in 13 days, and I can't effing wait.

oh yeah, and Timmy T is playing at a club in my town, with Expose, Stevie B, and Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam. IN MY TOWN. like Wendy said, it's like god wants me to go.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:06 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home