stacy was here (and probably spinning....): EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

so today has been good, here are some good things about today so far:

a) I got my midterm back for my 20th Century Women Artists class, and I got an A on it :)

b) I'm going to start tutoring for Human Genetics, which will be more experience for me and some more fundage, hopefully

c) I talked to the begining photo prof, because it's really hard for non-Art majors to get into Art classes, and he said he'll let me in, just come the first day and remind him that I've already talked to him about it =D me=very excited... I am SOOOO excited about this, because I have heard tons and tons of good stuff about this professor, even before I came to Humboldt, so this will definitely be an uber-cool opportunity for me.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:47 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home