stacy was here (and probably spinning....): Dear Shakespeare,

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Dear Shakespeare,

I dearly love your works, really... Much Ado is one of my absolute most favoritest things ever, and I tend to see things in terms of your plays. The paper I am currently having to write about your works, however, is currently sucking my soul and my brain out of my head with a straw, which is more than a little distressing. I am sure that a week from now I will go back to loving you utterly, but at this exact moment in time, I wish that you had never been born, or at least that you had never learned to write.

That is all.
Stacy

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:30 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home