stacy was here (and probably spinning....): update

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

update

watching: Bridge Jones' Diary. Yes, again. I can't help it if I love this movie.

feeling: tired, either because of the overnighter a few days ago or because I slept until noon today... or maybe it's both. also, relieved, only have one more final to do and all but two of my presents wrapped. one of said presents isn't finished yet but I've been making good progress on it, so I'm not worried. also hungry. I seem to have forgotten to eat so far today.

updated to do list:
write art history final
edit and improve art history paper... maybe
finish christmas presents
pack
load car
clean room because it is very very cluttered
sleep before leaving

all in all, things are decent, not too much work to do, and I leave for home in like 2 days. life is good.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:49 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home