stacy was here (and probably spinning....): back at school again... *sigh*

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, March 22, 2004

back at school again... *sigh*

So yeah, I'm back here again, which pretty much sums everything up...

* break was fantastic... took tons of pictures, was way way busy, didn't quite get everything done that I wanted to get done, but close enough

* Fuzzy has secured gainful employment as a teacher for the YMCA after school program... woot woot

* hung out with Steevie, Patrick, and Jen. played uno. Jen and Fuzzy might come visit me in April, I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope...

* got back last night, fell asleep at 9:30pm so I'm not tired so much as fatigued just from being here. developed 2 rolls of film, and a bunch of pictures got effed up, either at the time of taking them or during development *sigh* this would totally happen only to pictures that are this important to me, wouldn't it? and I KNEW it would happen, I totally knew like by a lot even. fortunately I didn't lose everything. I am totally praying that the rest of my rolls will be okay, so everybody pray for me or cross your fingers or send me happy thoughts, okay? please?

* totally don't want to be here, like at all even. I am so lonely right now it's ridiculous. I just want to go home.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:17 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home