stacy was here (and probably spinning....): Installment #2

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Installment #2

11) We can have entire conversations consisting only of the word "meh".

12) Come to that, we basically have our own language. And we sound totally ridiculous, but neither one of us cares.

13) He moved across the country for me (that counts for like 10 billion.)

14) Then, he moved from one end of California to the other for me.

15) And then subjected himself to working at McDonalds so that we could find an apartment.

16) And now he works a physically demanding job and pays most of the bills so that I can go to school.

17) He can install a toilet. And other various and sundry appliances. Seriously useful skills, people.

18) He's going to kill me for this one, but he does the cutest damn Grover dance you've ever seen.

19) He came to see me sing in my choir concert.

20) Carrots and Mr. Quackers.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:50 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

The "Grover dance"

i just felt a chill go up my spine. and down my esophogus. then up my other body part which I dont know how to spell either.

so there!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

that whole post was a mess, but i think it should stay for histoy's sake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter