stacy was here (and probably spinning....): now I think about it.....

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, June 23, 2006

now I think about it.....

Actually, it does feel a little different being married. I didn't think it would, since we've been living together so long now and everything. It's really nice, now, to be able to call him my husband, because I finally feel like we've gotten to a the point where the title matches the relationship. Before he proposed, it was really frustrating, because when you call someone your boyfriend, people assume you have a certain type of relationship, usually transitory. Even when you call someone your fiance, they still sort of assume you're in a starting stage, to a certain degree. Since day one I've known that we'd end up together, and for the last few years we've been planning to get married, so those titles never worked for me. Now it feels like we've arrived, sort of, and that now we're finally where we wanted to be.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:07 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home