stacy was here (and probably spinning....): Waiting for the phone to ring

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Waiting for the phone to ring

So I'm waiting to hear about a job, and I've run out of room to clean, so I've resorted to knitting and such while I wait.

Here's a swatch I made out of a 2 foot length of cashmere I spun... It's 100% cashmere, spun from the cloud, navajo plied, and then knit on size 0 needles.  It's the size of a penny, but it's sooo soft I can't stop touching it.


And after much ado, I finally finished the hat for my friend Michelle's baby, Giovanni.  I can't wait to see it on him!!!!
 

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:10 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home