stacy was here (and probably spinning....): Hey everyone!

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hey everyone!

Not much to report, really... we've been hanging out a lot with Chris' friends, relaxing at the farm house, and job hunting like crazy. I've had a few interviews with one company, and it seems to be going well, so hopefully I'll hear back soon. The last interview was on Wednesday, and they said I'd hear back within 7-10 days, so hopefully early next week. Cross your fingers for me!

Chris s taking a security class to qualify for surveilance and security guard jobs, and we're still waiting to hear back about his scores on the FAA test. I really hope he did well. I'm pretty sure he did, but we won't know anything until they post his scores on the website.

All in all, things are going pretty well. I'll feel a lot better once we're both working so that we can find an apartment and all that, but we're both working on it, so hopefully it will all turn out okay. All of the well-wishes are very much appreciated, and I'll post when I can to keep you all updated!

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:00 AM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you disappeared off the face of the earth my friend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home