stacy was here (and probably spinning....): update, since Fuzzy has decided I should update

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, June 22, 2008

update, since Fuzzy has decided I should update

we're still buried in boxes.

we leave California in ONE WEEK. or, more specifically, one week from today we should have pulled in to the hotel in Wells, NV.

I'm really damn excited! And also freaked out about money and jobs etc. And mostly I just can't wait to get on the road...

so yeah, pretty much just like a week ago ;)

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:09 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Meimur said...

It occurs to me that if you get here on July 3rd early enough (like say, before 9pm) I can take you to see the Pburg fireworks show! Not exactly the most exciting thing in the world, but they're pretty nice for a town our size!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home